Just wanted to share the breaking news that the US Supreme Court has upheld in a 5-4 vote the individual insurance requirement, Chief Justice Roberts was the surprise swing vote.
I’ll update with links to some more articles but here’s a start:
- Court upholds individual mandate in health care law
- Full Spreme Court opinion
- Supreme Court Lets Health Law Largely Stand
- The Health Care Decision, Explained in 1 Paragraph on SCOTUSblog
- Supreme Court health care decision: What it means for California
- Annotated full Supreme Court ruling
- Obamacare Lives. What’s Next?